Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One of those perfect Sundays

I love Sundays. Even though we were freezing like Popsicles on a stick, the cold weather had no effect on our reckless behavior whatsoever. It could have been the culmination of everything that took place that day; from singing songs at church to shamelessly tormenting BryBry at Bryant Park - It's these little things that make everything, even the harsh weather, bearable. Christmas creeped up on me – and I love the feeling you get when you suddenly transform into that 8 year old kid again. That warm fuzzy feeling, as they say. There are days when I still marvel at the fact that I’m actually spending the Holiday season in New York, this time without family members. It’s bittersweet really. But it’s mostly sweet.

This is what happens when I try to teach Ale how to sing the kumukuti-kutitap song.



Thank you God, for giving me a bunch of crazy friends who are just as crazy as I am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment