Sunday, March 13, 2011

date me

YESSS! Date me! I am officially starting off the week as a WORK-FREE citizen! And by work-free I mean UNEMPLOYED. I used to think being unemployed was pathetic. In actual fact, however, when I got a job I thought I was even more pathetic than I was before! HAHA. Of course, I’m kidding! I’ve grown to love my job. As a matter of fact, I’ve hoped for it long before it was handed to me by the CEO himself. After 2 months of being his executive assistant, I pretty much had a handle on things. I was actually good at my job. I sort of instantly saw myself mirroring Andy Sachs in The Devil wears Prada movie minus the Evil bitch boss, Miranda Priestly, of course. Getting coffee, calling people, memorizing faces of VIPs, and yes, the occasional late calls are what constitute the job of an E.A. - but it is with fervor when I say to you, I loved every minute of it. At the very end of the movie when Andy decided to follow her dream and pursue writing, that as well comes in parallel to where I am now. If you haven’t seen this movie (very odd if you haven’t) you should go watch it on your spare time.By the way, these are just pictures I took during the week. I apologize for the very low resolution; I was only armed with a cell phone – enjoy!
a flower got stuck on my car's rear end
Robee got me a Reese's CUP from SG!
Al's early morning birthday surprise!
the new Starbucks logo is - UGLY. sorry.
say hello to vanilla,
butter and sugar
Andy is different - she has 
this gorgeous guy, i don't.. anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment