Sunday, March 6, 2011

dreams (do) exist

OK, I truly do apologize for keeping you on your toes as you must have waited patiently for my next post. I’ve been, apparently, on hiatus for quite some time now and I can’t apologize enough for keeping you waiting for so long. (LOL) to start off, I’ve been recently employed to an Insurance company in QC in over a month ago (thus explaining my long absence) and have been busy figuring out how to go about with my “New York”. You’ll be glad to know that I just received my confirmation of enrollment to the European School of Economics in Manhattan, New York for the semester opening this spring of 2011. Pretty neat huh? However, I’m still half way to getting things done with my visa and whatnot. So, I am still keeping my fingers crossed.
Right now, I’m trying to recuperate from some “heart” problems lately. Let’s just say I got too carried away with my emotions that ultimately led to my demise. Things are just the way they are and you just have to, as we all know, let go and let God. As much as I want to disclose to you the many chapters of what went on for the last 8 months or so, I believe that there are certain things better left unsaid.. Untouched.. And most times, unvisited. All I know is that right now, at this very moment, however vague and raw, I know I am heading somewhere. God is leading me somewhere. I just hope and pray its New York. I just have a few more things I’d like to add, for all you dreamers out there: IT IS NEVER TOO LATE. However old, young, able, unable, broken or unbroken (etc.) you may be, Dreams will always linger in your thoughts; Like a parasitic ailment that can only be saturated by one, simple, yet seemingly difficult first step: TRYING. A lot of my friends, including myself, fall short in this very simple rule. Easier said than done? OF COURSE! But will that excuse stop you from actually getting things started? OF COURSE NOT. Anyway..I think it’s safe to say that I mustered the guts to face it head on and head first (literally). BUT HEY! Here I am, ALIVE and still dreaming. The only difference is, I believe it. And any time soon (very soon I hope), I will be living in it. “Believe” in your dreams and pretty soon, you’ll “be living” inside it. Therefore, it stops being just a dream. More so, it starts to exist.

Trump Tower, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment