Monday, September 26, 2011

Let me walk you through brunch

My weekend went by so fast. I didn't even have time to rewind and regroup. the gaps in between were filled with either shopping or laundry. I really need to work on the latter.  Oh God, i need a break - from myself. LOL.

let me start with Friday night: After work, I went out on a rainy evening with a good friend to have dinner. we were feeding off a bucket of $1 oysters from a low-key restaurant, west of midtown. then i headed off to Angie's to deliver a gift for our fab friend Julia. (Fraulein, if you're reading this- Happy birthday again, for the nth time!! I hope you use our gift wisely. LOL.) went home Late, slept late.

Saturday: I was feeling unusually ill in the morning, you would think i would stay home and snore my heart out. NOPE. went out to "help angie and alessia shop for some new stuff". by help, i mean helping myself in the process. in the afternoon we headed to New Jersey to "surprise" our friend who was having his 25th birthday alone in his huge 2-bedroom apartment (Sameer, if you're reading this, Belated Happy birthday!! we're gonna stay for the night the next time we visit your man cave). we then headed out to eat dinner, NO, we headed out to FEAST on a sumptuous platter of Greek specialties. When we were all full and palpitating from all that souvlaki, we headed to grab some beers, stayed for a good three hours(?) and called it a night at 1:30 in the morning. 

Sunday: Finally. went to Brooklyn for Church and  then back to the city for a very, very satisfying Brunch with the gang. I love brunch; I should totally make brunch plans every week from now on.



















One entry will not suffice my remarkably packed weekend. I must tell you that there's more to see in the next entry. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment