Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick week

It's Friday already? 


Time has been moving up to my pace lately. not sure if this is something good though. I could either be really enjoying my job as an intern or I'm too stressed out to even care. Either way, the cold is  catching up on me. literally. it's already Fall season which means big girls like me can hide away in our coats and ankle high boots again. Blacks and deep purples are soo my thing now. I can't really say much about my week besides the highlights of the previous week which was the San Gennaro Festival in little Italy. It's a week long feast celebrating the Italian-American community of New York. being that I am always with Italians, its no surprise why I eagerly engaged myself in this tradition of epic foodie proportion. ENJOY.





















Also, I really need to stop wasting my money on impulse buying. the downside of being in such a prime location as Madison avenue is the shopping, really. It's everywhere. My wallet cannot keep up. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment