Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Pinoy Playlist

I romance myself with songs by Filipino artists whenever i miss my home country. I'm surprised at how awesome these new songs are. I'm not really sure if they're relatively new, Its just that I don't really get to listen to Pinoy music so much anymore. So if you happen to know any other kick-ass Pinoy songs or songs by Filipino artists, please recommend them to me. I would GREATLY appreciate it! In the mean time, these are some of my eargasmic choices. 













What I would give to be on Manila's dirty highways right now; playing these songs in my car and probably stop by Manila bay for some disgustingly, satisfying BALUT!!
I MISS YOU MANILA!!!! :(

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment