Monday, July 16, 2012

I missed you.




I really did! I did not realize how long its been since my last post. and with that, I do apologize. the last few months have not been ideal for me. work. paper. work. paper. work - I can go on and on. But I did have 5 days off to spend at a friend's wedding. It was such a great break from the city. I've realized that being cooped up in the "concrete jungle" is not good for your mental well-being. at some point, you need to break free and go find yourself on top of a hill somewhere; or a lake - or in my case, Niagara falls. the down side though is you never want to go back where you came from (i.e Manhattan).

The city has been empty lately, I often find myself constantly at a search for something. I’m not quite sure what yet. But it’s beginning to feel like this more everyday and I’m not enjoying this whole "searching" thing. I wonder what He has in store for me.. I hope my next few posts will make sense of it all. If not for you, for me at least. Photo dump begins now.

scenes from before the wedding,the  memorial day weekend and Imani's visit. Let me know if anything stands out.
























No comments:

Post a Comment