Saturday, May 26, 2012

I was on Anderson!

I scored some really awesome tickets to be an audience member at the Anderson Cooper show a while back. It's a 30 minute daytime show on, well, just about anything really. for that show in particular, the topic was all about different types of Phobias and how to overcome them. there were some really weird phobia types out there. One that really stood out most was probably the fear of mannequins and statues - and I thought I was weird. I also witnessed Mr. Anderson Cooper himself being beaten by a 12 year old on a Spelling bee contest. It was all in good fun! Anderson Cooper does not look REAL in person, I mean he almost looks like something out of an animated movie with his incredibly blue eyes and silver hair. Very extra terrestrially HOT.

As evidence, I give you my World premiere on the Anderson Cooper show! HAHAHA! I'll try to smile on my next cameo, or at least look pleasant.  



No comments:

Post a Comment