Saturday, November 12, 2011

I put the Pro in Procrastination

How is it that I am this excited to write an entry in my blog when I have last minute school work to finish? Why am I strangely inspired to write about anything, Just about anything especially when mid- terms is coming up in two days? I never fail to convince myself that writing this entry is obviously of higher priority than my research proposal due Tuesday and an in-class exam on Monday. School really gets in the way of things. HAHA! I'm (half) kidding. 


Dad was in New York this week and I showed him around town, went to see his friends and my friends, ate a lot of food and got really tired. I introduced my dad to my friends and it was soo nice how everyone got along so well. it was a fun week! I feel warm and fuzzy now. LOL.  My mom sent me a care package from the Philippines! and I got my iPad this week too! thanks dad! :)


 Mom's version of a care package :)

This reads: "Hello ate april, I miss you a lot. Pls buy me a toy. I love you. - man man" I have the best 6 year old brother in the world! I love you man man :( 




No comments:

Post a Comment