Sunday, November 6, 2011

Food, Friends and more food.

So we checked out this restaurant called Buddakan some two weeks ago, its famous for that Sex and the City movie where Carrie Bradshaw and Mr. Big had their engagement party. so yeah, it was kind of a big deal for us to check it out for ourselves. food was awesome, by the way. and the place was (with Italian accent) "really, really nice". I'm supposed to make a Food City entry on this except that I forgot what food we ordered that night and I don't really feel like writing a whole entry comprised of how awesome the food was. "TRUST ME, IT WAS REALLY, REALLY GOOD" (with Italian accent). I also managed to take some random photos of the following week that you may or may not find interesting. some photos are with captions, self explanatory. Also, my dad is in New York this week (YAAYYY!!) after 6 months I will finally see a family member! and its my dad!! YAAYYY!!! (rolling over with happiness) yes, I am that excited. 


The Empire State Building was PURPLE!! I've never seen it purple before..


Tribute





















MSc in Management represent!



No comments:

Post a Comment