Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween, anyone?

I apologize if it took me this long to post an entry on Halloween. I've been too busy procrastinating on a paper due a week from now. Which, by the way, is still a long way to go from 2,500 words. I figured I've been 4 days late on the Halloween hype - I feel the need to post pictures.  After all, it is, for some people, one of the most anticipated time of the year in New York. For me though, Halloween was somewhat an EPIC FAIL. I think it was probably because of the fact that (1) It was snowing on the night of a ridiculously expensive party at the Carlton, Which turned out to be a not so thrilling event as I've imagined. drunk people at 9PM? Sooo not cool (2) I went to see a tiny bit of the parade in the Village for just about 5 minutes until i decided to surrender from all the pushing and pulling of the rest of the New York population  (3) I was alone and freezing my butt off. (4) I realized that going to a party dressed up as Storm from X-men is not the best idea when an actual snow storm is upon us. and (5) What the heck am I going to do with a 45 dollar white wig for the rest of the year?

Enough said. On the bright side, I did fulfill one of my greatest goals in life and that is to shamelessly play inside a bouncy house or what I call the jump-jump! LOL. Do not judge me. I helped out my church during the Halloween-Harvest party for the kids in the community. How can I resist kids and candies? I had FUUN.


























No comments:

Post a Comment