Wednesday, January 18, 2012

GREAT, AWESOME NEWS!!

Disclaimer: Please note that I may sound utterly insane in the following paragraphs.

It's happening. You know that feeling you get when you just realized that everything is laid out for you? That there is no other way than to just "Go with the flow", because frankly, it's the best possible route to take. I feel like my whole year is now carefully planned out, like an outline of an unfinished portrait. what a cliché. I'm a walking cliché. Bear with me please.

I've just received great NEWS (notice that it’s plural) this past week and it’s driving me crazy. I am definitely on a fantasy loop from now until April. I don’t want to give much away so you have to check in every so often, in case I accidentally spill the beans on my next entries. It’s so hard to keep it in – the wait and the thrill is nauseating!  What a way to kick start the year! I have doubts sometimes if this is actually my real life. Maybe I’m a Russian Spy and I don’t know it yet. But then again, I can’t possibly be a Russian Spy or even Russian for that matter - I’m way too Asian to be Russian, if there’s such a thing. Is there such a thing as being too Asian? … And I just lost my train of thought.

Here’s a hint of what’s to come. both photos are fairly easy to decipher. I dare not say another word.





No comments:

Post a Comment