Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things I see on the subway

New York City is a peeing puddle of talent. You see it everywhere – when you’re walking on the streets, when you’re waiting for the train, or even when you’re already on the train. The chances of you “getting entertained” by a random, talented and often crazy group of New Yorkers is incredibly high. Some days, they pop out unexpectedly and some days they’re just downright nuisance to the community! But more often than not, I do happen to enjoy the shows they put on. It’s these little things during my commute that drowns out everything else in my head. So thank you MTA for letting these talented hooligans roam freely around the subways of New York City! Somehow there is sanity in the crazy.

These are just short clips I took of the "performers"




and last but not the least, I give you Shakespeare on the train. By far, the most entertaining one I've seen in a long time.

3 comments: